DBHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black and White

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black and White Empty Pokemon Black and White

Post  RiceOtter Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:53 pm

So I know this news is pretty "old" ish :o But did anyone get it? xD For any of you who have, I'm assuming that you guys
are probably pretty far in the game already or beat it already ovo All in all though, how is it and which starter did you choose? >:D

Rate the game from 1-10! ^^
RiceOtter
RiceOtter
Admin

https://dbanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White

Post  ramenx Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

I got Black and I choose Snivy as my starter cause it looks like Excalibur from Soul Eater and it also looks like a troll
Anyways, the game really good, the graphics were amazing and it was pretty cool to only see 5th gen pokemon, so its
kinda feels like you're playing the first pokemon game. But, they make the game wayyyyyyyyy too easy because it is.
The Elite 4 arent 10 lvs above your pokemon like the previous ones and you get so much money that even you are underleveled,
you can outstall your opponent with revives.

And I would rate it 8.5/10
ramenx
ramenx

Back to top Go down

Post  RiceOtter Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Nice. I got Pokemon White since I really loved Zekrom's design >w< I liked Reshiram too, which made it really hard for me to choose between the two. But yeah, like you, I also chose Snivy. owo But that's only because I just happened to like it's 3rd evo, and well, Tepig's and Oshawott's evos don't really impress me. I was also supposed to choose Tepig since Fire type starters were always my thing ): Ahh sometimes I wish I could have chose Tepig since it's hard for me to turn my back on fire types but urrghhh... >.< Its evolution designs really throw me off. *tear* ;_;

But yeah, I do give kudos to b/w for having only the 5th gen. pkmn in there. It really does feel like you're playing the 1st Pokemon game ^^

Hm and for some reason I thought that the Elite 4 was pretty challenging this time o-o I breezed through the Elite Four in all the other games but this one is just... :O Probably because the CPUs kept on using potions on their pokemon on the 1st try >_> But what I find cool is that IS challenging. The level 40 pokemon that the Elite Four start out with boost to around lv 70 pkmn after beating N so it's like "whoa" :O I'm really proud of the Pkmn Company for doing that >w<

And yeah, gotta love the graphics ;]
I too, rate it an 8.5/10
RiceOtter
RiceOtter
Admin

https://dbanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down