DBHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D

4 posters

Go down

What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D Empty What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D

Post  RiceOtter Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm

What the title says~ o3o
Feel free to share what you think of them as well. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me:
LEO Club [Haven't been participating much the past year due to my busy schedule, but I'm trying
to make more room for it this year. I personally find it as a fun and productive club, so I really enjoy it. I wish that I could help out more - much more! I just hope that the club is doing alright. -One of the awesomest clubs on campus Smile ]

G.A.M.E Club [..... o.o lolol >.< I've only been active in this club (usually on its forums) in my freshman year, but somehow I can't seem to get very interested or dedicated in it as much as I used to. It's alright I guess - then again, it could just be my busy schedule hindering my thoughts on all this >o>]
RiceOtter
RiceOtter
Admin

https://dbanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D Empty Re: What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D

Post  Akikami_Gamer Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

I joined leo club as well just because I have a lot of free time in the weekend. I also joined doodle club, but then I stopped cause I got bored. Game club is one of the clubs that I wanted to join but I ended up not signing up.
Akikami_Gamer
Akikami_Gamer

Back to top Go down

What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D Empty Re: What Other Clubs are You Guys in? :D

Post  tsun100% Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 am

...im in formosa club. they dont do much.
tsun100%
tsun100%

Back to top Go down

Post  The Simple Lie Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 am

LEO CLUB <3333333
Hahaha my main 2 are Leo Club and Anime Club but I'm part of Calliope too. I joined a bunch of clubs through my 4 yrs of high school but those are the only 3 clubs I eer really stuck with. Laughing Btw...are half these icons from gaia O_______e;
The Simple Lie
The Simple Lie

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikami_Gamer Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 pm

The Simple Lie wrote:LEO CLUB <3333333
Hahaha my main 2 are Leo Club and Anime Club but I'm part of Calliope too. I joined a bunch of clubs through my 4 yrs of high school but those are the only 3 clubs I eer really stuck with. Laughing Btw...are half these icons from gaia O_______e;

What's Calliope? lol, i got my icon from deviantart.
Akikami_Gamer
Akikami_Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiceOtter Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 pm

tsun100% wrote:...im in formosa club. they dont do much.
What is Formosa Club about? I always wondered. o-o

I regret not being able to join Film Club. (didn't know that there was one at first >.<)
But *tear*, it's too late now >.> I think ;w;
RiceOtter
RiceOtter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiceOtter Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Akikami_Gamer wrote:

Yesh, wut IS "Calliope"? owo I'm curious too xD Sounds like an interesting name o-o
I hope this doesn't sound out of place, but it reminds me of "Cantelope" XD

LOL and idk where these icons came from >w> But they're pretty fun, huh? This isn't my favorite icon,
but still... Um... It has Goku's hair +_+;;

-----> lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
RiceOtter
RiceOtter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikami_Gamer Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

RiceOtter wrote:
Akikami_Gamer wrote:

Yesh, wut IS "Calliope"? owo I'm curious too xD Sounds like an interesting name o-o
I hope this doesn't sound out of place, but it reminds me of "Cantelope" XD

LOL and idk where these icons came from >w> But they're pretty fun, huh? This isn't my favorite icon,
but still... Um... It has Goku's hair +_+;;

-----> lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Goku Hair FTW!!!!
Akikami_Gamer
Akikami_Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  tsun100% Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:38 pm

umm formosa is just stuff related to taiwan, and i think calliope(?) is related to poetry?
tsun100%
tsun100%

Back to top Go down

Post  RiceOtter Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 pm

tsun100% wrote:umm formosa is just stuff related to taiwan, and i think calliope(?) is related to poetry?
Oh, interesting oAo (3rd time using that word today on the forum *twitch* o.e )
Well, now that you say Calliope Club is related to poetry, it now makes me wonder what
you guys usually do (if not nothing) in Formosa Club owo

Hmmmm clubs, clubs... >.<
If it weren't too late and I had the time to, I would have also joined WuShu Club >.< TwT
I'm not sure if it's still active this year, but it sounded like a cool club to join. I never fought
in any kind of combat before, but thinking about it is enough to excite me >.>
RiceOtter
RiceOtter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down